A revolutionary treatment for vision loss.
MicroSystem acupuncture is the unique synergy of three different treatment modalities for treatment of vision loss due to a large number of eye disorders. In MicroSystem treatment, acupuncture, colour therapy and acupressure are combined to give optimum and often dramatic results.
In MicroSystem acupuncture, the acupuncture points are not part of any conventional acupuncture. Special ultra fine single use disposable colour radiated needles are used. In this procedure needles are placed in the hands and feet only. No needles are placed anywhere near the eyes. Even young children accept the needles comfortably. The focus of treatment is directed to the area of the eyes, optic nerve and brain. There is evidence that this form of acupuncture actually helps to rebuild the tissue in the eyes, helping to restore the integrity of the retina.
Along with the acupuncture treatment, each patient is taught self acupressure. This acupressure regime helps to further enhance the vision improvement achieved by acupuncture and helps stabilize the underlying disease. Regular self acupressure by the patient also helps to preserve the vision improvement gained through the MicroSystem acupuncture treatment.
MicroSystem acupuncture treatment is completely safe and has no side effects
Vision related disorders treated by MicroSystem acupuncture include: Retinitis Pigmentosa, Macular Degeneration, Stargardt's macular dystrophy, Glaucoma, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinal Detachment, Presbyopia, Keratoconus and many other retinal dystrophies such as Leber's Congenital Amaurosis, Rod and Cone Dystrophy and Ushers Syndrome.
After undergoing MicroSystem acupuncture treatment, patients show improvement in near and distant vision, visual field, night vision and colour vision. The typical treatment is for 8 days, but vision improvement is seen within 1 or 2 days. Clinical experience is that over 90% of patients treated show an improvement in their vision. In the remaining 10% the vision loss due to disease may be halted or stabilised, which in itself is a significant achievement.
Over 1,000 patients from India, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Cyprus, UAE, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Thailand, Bahamas, Greece, Indonesia and Zimbabwe have benefited from this treatment.
I was very sceptical about the treatment before I came in but today after 8 days, I can say I am a very happy mother of my 10 year old daughter (with nystagmas and high myopia). She has certainly improved and I am sure she will be better still in the ...
Mother of the patient